The Bible tells us about the loving kindness of our great and only true God, how do we find access to Him? The answer to this question is found in these references. Eph. 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. Titus 3:
4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; This loving kindness we have in God is through our relationship with Christ our Savior!
This loving kindness is described as:
* Great—- Neh. 9:17 And refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not.
* Excellent—- Psalms 36: How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings
* Good—- Psalms 69:16 Hear me, O Lord; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
* Marvelous—- Psalms 17:7 Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them. Psalms 31:21 Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
* Everlasting—- Isaiah 54:8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith theLord thy Redeemer.
* Merciful—- Psalms 117:2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.
* Better than life—- Psalms 63:3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.