Topic: Rewards of the Saints continued:
- Saints inherit a Kingdom : Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
- We inherit a Kingdom shinning as the stars. Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
- This Kingdom has everlasting light! Isaiah 60:19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
- The Saints inherit everlasting life. Luke 18:30 Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting. John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. Also read Romans 2:7; 6:23; 1 John 5:11.
- They receive an enduring substance. Hebrews 10:34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.
- They receive a house eternal in the Heavens. 2 Cor.5:1/For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, made an house not e with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2/For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
- Saints inherit a city with a sound foundation. Hebrews 11:10/For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
- [ to be continued ]